PLEASE NOTE this is a product specifically for pupils sitting the Headington School entrance exam, it is NOT general 11+ preparation, if you are looking for 11+ material please go to our 11+ site BOFA11plus.com.
The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of this BOFA® Headington School Mock Test and to understand formative learning. Use the Headington Demo to refresh your memory of the Headington School test structure prior to the Headington School entrance exam or a BOFA® Headington Mock Test.
There are 12 full BOFA® Headington School Mock Tests and 1 Demo Headington Test.
The Demo Headington Test is very short and has two purposes:
- To demonstrate the format of the BOFA® Headington School Mock Tests and how the BOFA® learning platform works.
- For pupils to refresh their memory on how the BOFA® Headington School Mock Tests work prior to doing the actual Headington entrance exam, or a BOFA® Headington School Mock Test.
Only pupils with purchased BOFA® Headington School Mock Test packs are able to retake the Demo Headington Test.
There are 4 BOFA® Headington School Mock Tests packs, each contain 3 Headington School Mock Tests.
All 4 packs are set at the same level of difficulty.
It is NOT possible to assign the same pack to a pupil. BOFA® intuitively knows which pack to assign next
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
Do the Headington Demo.
- Work through the initial test on your own.
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest.
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
The Headington entance exam test times are as follows, BOFA's Headington School Mock Tests are the same length of time.
Maths is 20 minutes.
English is 20 minutes.
- Read all instructions carefully. Where required, instructions are given for each type of question.
- Each Mock Test contains 1 test in each subject, you can do the subjects in any order directed by your teacher.
- You cannot return to a question once an answer has been submitted. For each question, you select an answer from a choice of five, or type a short answer. If you want to change your mind, simply click on your new answer choice. Once you have made your final answer choice, submit it by clicking Next.
- The tests are timed. You should check your progress using the progress bar at the bottom of the page. Place the cursor over the bar to see how many questions you have answered and how many there are in total.
The tests are designed to be done as mock tests as preparation for the Headington School entrance exam.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.
- You cannot retake the Headington School Mock Tests.
- You can retake the demos, if you have purchased Headington School Mock Tests.
The following are options your parent or teacher can change by editing your Test Options on the edit pupil page:
English extract must be read in the 20 mins on screen.
Request to change your extra time allowance.
You must complete all 4 subjects before gaining access to the practice stage.
You cannot start a new PreTest before completing all stages of the previous PreTest.
|Mock Test 1
|Mock Test 2
|Mock Test 3
|Mock Test 4
|Mock Test 5
|Mock Test 6
|Mock Test 7
|Mock Test 8
|Mock Test 9
|Mock Test 10
|Mock Test 11
|Mock Test 12