PLEASE NOTE this is a product specifically for pupils sitting the Chigwell School entrance exam, it is NOT general 11+ preparation, if you are looking for 11+ material please go to our 11+ site BOFA11plus.com.
The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of this BOFA® Chigwell School Mock Test and to understand formative learning. Use the Chigwell Demo to refresh your memory of the Chigwell School test structure prior to the Chigwell School entrance exam or a BOFA® Chigwell Mock Test.
There are 12 full BOFA® Chigwell School Mock Tests and 1 Demo Chigwell Test.
The Demo Chigwell Test is very short and has two purposes:
- To demonstrate the format of the BOFA® Chigwell School Mock Tests and how the BOFA® learning platform works.
- For pupils to refresh their memory on how the BOFA® Chigwell tests work prior to doing the actual Chigwell School entrance exam, or a BOFA® Chigwell Mock Test.
Only pupils with purchased BOFA® Chigwell test packs are able to retake the Demo Chigwell test.
There a 4 BOFA® Chigwell School Mock Test packs, each contain 3 Chigwell tests.
All 4 packs are set at the same level of difficulty.
It is NOT possible to assign the same pack to a pupil. BOFA® intuitively knows which pack to assign next.
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
Do the Chigwell School Mock Test Demo.
- Work through the initial test on your own.
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest.
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
The Chigwell School extrance exam is in two parts, containing 6 distinct subject tests.
You may take the 6 subject tests in any order but if you are treating a test as a mock exam we recommend taking the test in the order listed and take the 30 minute break to fully replicate the exam format.
- English - 20 minutes
- Verbal Reasoning - 10 minutes
- Mathematics - 20 minutes
- Non-verbal Reasoning - 10 minutes
- Puzzles and Problem Solving - 15 minutes
- Creative Comprehension - 20 minutes
- Read all instructions carefully. Where required, instructions are given for each type of question.
- The tests are timed. You should check your progress using the clock on the screen.
The tests are designed to be done as mock tests as preparation for the Chigwell School entrance exam.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.
- You cannot retake the Chigwell School Mock Tests.
- You can retake the demos, if you have purchased BOFA® Chigwell School tests.
The following are options your parent or teacher can change by editing your Test Options on the edit pupil page:
Request to change your extra time allowance.
|Mock Test 1
|Mock Test 2
|Mock Test 3
|Mock Test 4
|Mock Test 5
|Mock Test 6
|Mock Test 7
|Mock Test 8
|Mock Test 9
|Mock Test 10
|Mock Test 11
|Mock Test 12