PLEASE NOTE this is a product specifically for pupils sitting the Ardingly College entrance exam, it is NOT general 11+ preparation, if you are looking for 11+ material please go to our 11+ site BOFA11plus.com.
The information found below is designed to help you get the best out of this BOFA® Ardingly College Mock Test and to understand formative learning. Use the Ardingly Demo to refresh your memory of the Ardingly College test structure prior to the Ardingly College entrance exam or a BOFA® Ardingly Mock Test.
There are 12 full BOFA® Ardingly College Mock Tests and 1 Demo Ardingly Test.
The Demo Ardingly Test is very short and has two purposes:
- To demonstrate the format of the BOFA® Ardingly College Mock Tests and how the BOFA® learning platform works.
- For pupils to refresh their memory on how the BOFA® Ardingly College Mock Tests work prior to doing the actual Ardingly entrance exam, or a BOFA® Ardingly College Mock Test.
Only pupils with purchased BOFA® Ardingly College Mock Test packs are able to retake the Demo Ardingly Test.
There are 4 BOFA® Ardingly College Mock Tests packs, each contain 3 Ardingly College Mock Tests.
All 4 packs are set at the same level of difficulty.
It is NOT possible to assign the same pack to a pupil. BOFA® intuitively knows which pack to assign next
Watch the video to see how the platform works.
Do the Ardingly Demo.
- Work through the initial test on your own.
- You can then get help going through the explanations and similar practice questions.
- Wait as long as possible before doing the retest.
- Work through the retest, which contains similar questions to your errors on the initial test.
- You can then see the errors from the retest in the report.
The Ardingly entance exam test times are as follows, BOFA's Ardingly College Mock Tests are the same length of time.
Maths is 20 minutes.
English is 20 minutes.
Verbal Reasoning is 10 minutes.
Puzzles & Problem Solving is 15 minutes.
- Read all instructions carefully. Where required, instructions are given for each type of question.
- Each Mock Test contains 1 test in each subject, you can do the subjects in any order directed by your teacher.
- You cannot return to a question once an answer has been submitted. For each question, you select an answer from a choice of five, or type a short answer. If you want to change your mind, simply click on your new answer choice. Once you have made your final answer choice, submit it by clicking Next.
- The tests are timed. You should check your progress using the progress bar at the bottom of the page. Place the cursor over the bar to see how many questions you have answered and how many there are in total.
The tests are designed to be done as mock tests as preparation for the Ardingly College entrance exam.
Try and use as large a screen as possible.
BOFA® will assess understanding and fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
Your parents and teachers will be emailed your progress.
- You cannot retake the Ardingly College Mock Tests.
- You can retake the demos, if you have purchased Ardingly College Mock Tests.
The following are options your parent or teacher can change by editing your Test Options on the edit pupil page:
English extract must be read in the 20 mins on screen.
Request to change your extra time allowance.
You must complete all 4 subjects before gaining access to the practice stage.
You cannot start a new PreTest before completing all stages of the previous PreTest.
|Mock Test 1
|Mock Test 2
|Mock Test 3
|Mock Test 4
|Mock Test 5
|Mock Test 6
|Mock Test 7
|Mock Test 8
|Mock Test 9
|Mock Test 10
|Mock Test 11
|Mock Test 12